The Historic Patrick Ranch Museum
The Patrick Ranch Museum is dedicated to enhancing people’s understanding and appreciation of our community’s rich agricultural heritage through the presentation of its collection, rotating exhibits, and interpretive displays.
The Museum is home to the 1877 Glenwood Farmhouse, Visitor Center, and Gift Shop, as well as multiple barns, a priceless collection of artifacts, and is located on a beautiful 28 acres between Chico and Durham. The interior of the Glenwood Farmhouse is furnished with Hester Patrick’s furniture, antiques and artifacts. The Museum continues to evolve as we bring more of Hester Patrick’s collection to public view and receive additional exhibits and artifacts.
The Patrick Ranch Museum was bequeathed to the Far West Heritage Association by the last ranch owner, Hester Grimm Patrick, and her husband William Garrison Patrick. They championed the promotion, documentation, preservation, and appreciation of it's history.